OA Publishing at Taylor & Francis
This page is available under these URLs:
NEW: Open Select – Agreement
The Main Library offers BOKU scientists the opportunity to publish an unlimited number of articles Open Access in Taylor & Francis hybrid journals at no additional cost. Open Access fees (Article Processing Charges, APC) are charged centrally at the library. The agreement also includes full online reading access to more than 2,000 journals of the Taylor & Francis journal content (Agreement period: until end of 2022)
Who can use this offer?
- The corresponding author must be affiliated with BOKU (active employment status at the date of submission).
- The OA option must be selected at the time of acceptance
- Earliest date of acceptance to be eligible: 01.01.2021
- During the submission process the following option must be selected:
"I understand that an APC applies, and I, or my institutional representatives, will coordinate payment"
- The publisher verifies eligible articles via the author's email address (BOKU-domain) and via the specified institution.
- After the article has been accepted, you will be informed about the open access agreement.
As corresponding author you can select the OA option.
- You will then be asked to fill out an "Open Access Quote". To start the automated workflow, please enter here:
"University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences"
E-mail address: ub.support(at)boku.ac.at
Please mention the funding in the acknowledgements of the article (Open access funding provided by University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (BOKU).
Further information about open access publishing at Taylor & Francis:
Please direct questions to ub.support(at)boku.ac.at or to Mag. Dr. Martina Liska 01/47654-38070.