1st EPICUR Forum
EPICUR invites you to their first public Forum from December 9th to 11th!
The EPICUR Forum opens for three virtual days and connects the academic community in six European countries: Erasmus Feeling Challenge, Keynote speeches of high-ranking experts addressing “Entrepreneurship and sustainable development”, live panel discussions, a virtual fair about the future of teaching and much more.
KIT hosts the event and offers a platform for students, researchers, administrative staff as well as local and regional stakeholders to discuss solutions to one of the most urgent questions: How can we develop Europe in a sustainable fashion and what role do business players have?
The intersection of sustainability and entrepreneurship is a source of discovery and demands responses from all sectors of society. For this reason, EPICUR dedicates its first Annual Forum to this topic with many public and audience-specific activities:
- Student Challenge: Creation of a concept for a virtual Erasmus feeling (Virtual working rooms, Pub Quiz, Presentation, Price)
- Teaching Workshops: Share, inspire and showcase teaching and learning in digital settings (Workshop « Train the trainer », Networking Lunch, EPICURtalks, Virtual Fair)
- Entrepreneurship: Interaction with Start-Ups (Virtual Start-Up Tour, Young Entrepreneur Panel)
- Keynotes on Entrepreneurship and Sustainability by Orestis Terzidis (“Entrepreneurship and Education – Good practices and future opportunities”), Maria Vassilakou (“Planning the City of Tomorrow – Towards a Major Urban Transition”) and Phoebe Koundouri (“Financing Environmental Projects”)
- Networking Events for University Staff
Registration link (open until Dec 3rd):