Green Travel - Tips for sustainable travel
Getting to know other countries offers a lot of added value, but of course there is no way around sustainability - so we recommend fairtraveling :)
... and if you travel to your host institution, you may find even more sustainable ways to do so. We look forward to innovative ideas: erasmus(at)boku.ac.at
Climate protection projects at the BOKU
- BOKU projects in Africa, Asia and Latin America already save 40,000 tonnes of CO2, you can find out more about them here.
- It is not just about compensation for greenhouse gases, innovative participatory climate protection projects facilitate structural change.
- Climate protection projects of the Center for Global Change & Sustainability
- Find out more about what's happening at BOKU.
Plant aircrafts with the ÖH
Travel experiences and tips for Green Travel from Boku-students
- Vienna-New Zealand in 14 days: traveling (as a convinced climate activist) and sustainability, how does that work? - (m) a naive attempt
- General travel experiences and tips "Why is it worthwhile to take bus, train and co?",
- blog entry "Air travel and a guilty conscience?"
- Blog entry "The impact of sustainable travel"
- Blog entry "14 apps for your eco-conscious journey"