Registration deadlines for language courses in the winter semeter 2019/20
Please register in BOKUOnline for the course you want to participate in and transfer the course fee within three days after the online-registration.
01. September - 23. September 2019 in BokuOnline.
If you register for an English-course in BOKU-Online you have to have taken and passed the English Entrance Test! For more details, please see English Entrance Test.
- English Grammar: starts on 01.09.2019
- General English Brush up: starts on 01.09.2019
- English III: starts on 01.09.2019
- English IV: starts on 01.09.2019
- English for BOKU-specific subjecs starts on 01.09.2019
- French I, III: starts on 01.09.2019
- Italian I, III: starts on 01.09.2019
- Italian for BOKU-specific subjects: starts on 02.09.2019
- Spanish I, III: starts on 02.09.2019
- Spanish for BOKU-specific subjects: starts on 02.09.2019
- Croatian I starts on 02.09.2019
- Czech I, III: starts on 02.09.2019
- Hungarian I: starts on 02.09.2019
- Polish I: starts on 02.09.2019
- Russian I, III: starts on 02.09.2019
- Russian for BOKU-specific subjects: starts on 02.09.2019
- Rumanian I: starts on 02.09.2019
- Slovakian I: starts on 02.09.2019
- Slovenian I: starts on 02.09.2019
The language classes start in the week beginning on 7 october 2019
ATTENTION: please make a note of the cancellation deadlines!
A cancellation of your participation in a language class with the refund of the course fee is only possible within 2 days after the first course unit. So if your course starts on monday, you can deregister until wednesday, 23:59 from this course!
After your successful registration in BokuOnline (assignment to fixed place), please transfer the course fee to:
Recipient: BOKU - Zentrum für Internationale Beziehungen
Reference: [language course + level] [name of the ACTUAL course participant]
To guarantee that your money transfer can be assigned to your registration, make sure to provide the whole information as reference of the transaction, for example: English 3 Donald Dummy
ATTENTION: payments without the name of the actual participant as reference can not be assigned in our system and will not be counted!!! Please make sure you provide the name of the actual participant and the course title in the reference, even if somebody else transfers the money for him/her.
The money has to be transferred within 3 workdays after having been assigned a fixed place. In case we do not receive the course fee, your registration will be cancelled and you lose your fixed place. Your registration is only valid after successful payment.
For the fee see: General Information
Cancellation and refund
The cancellation of the registration with the refund of the course fee is only possible until two days after the course has started.
For example: the course starts on monday -> cancellation is possible until Wednesday 11:59 pm.
During the canellation period you will be able to unregister in BOKUonline. After cancelling your registration in BOKUonline, please send an email to sprachkurse(at)boku.ac.at to reclaim your course fee.