811363 Industrial water management
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2018
- Languages of instruction
- Water- and wastewater situation in Austria
- legal aspects (Austria, EU)
- Clean technologies
- internal measures to reduce wastewater production and ´constituents
- wastewater treatment technologies (mechanical, biological, physical-chemical)
- Case studies, i.e. sugar industry, diaries, pulp and paper
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Deepening the knowledge given in the lectures 811.108 (Sanitary engineering and water pollution control) and 811.305 (Industrial water management) with respect to water management in the industry.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.