816333 International law and cooperation development
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Eder, Gerald , Hödl, Edith
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2018/19
- Languages of instruction
The legal aspects and items will be taught in the frame of the course "Water Legislation" (Course number 812348). Cooperation development and international project management will be given by an alternate external expert.
- Legal Basis of European Water Management, esp. Water Framework Directive and Flood Risk Management Directive
- International Projekt Management (legal and institutional frame and boundaries)
- Previous knowledge expected
- Basics of the European Community; Base Knowledge of Water management problems and Law
- English Language Skills
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Understanding of Water Problems and Solutions in European and International context
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.