933000 Internship seminar organic farming
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Gollner, Gabriele , Vogl, Christian R.
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2019
- Languages of instruction
The internship seminar allows for the acknowledgement of a successfully passed practical training for the master programme Organic Agricultural Systems and Agroecology. It will be considered in the frame of the free elective courses.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled:
1) Completion of at least four weeks of practical training (full time) in fields of work closely related to the curriculum.
2) The internship has to be passed before or during the master enrollment period.
3) A detailed confirmation letter of the employer has to be submitted.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students improve their understanding of the relevance of theoretical study contents for practical applications.
The students improve their abilities to translate theoretical study contents into practical applications.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.