872331 Hydrogeological excursion
This page is available under these URLs:
- Field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Voit, Klaus , Fiebig, Markus
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2022
- Languages of instruction
Bicycle excursion along the Danube, start: power plant in Nussdorf, end: power plant Freudenau
- Working on hydrogeological issues
- Visit to the construction site of the hydraulic engineering laboratory
- Visit to the Danube power plant Freudenau
- Treatment of current topics, such as flood protection, Lobau tunnel, urban water management, etc.
- Previous knowledge expected
Course of Hydrogeology (LV 872330) and basics in geology
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Understanding hydrogeological interrelationships; Students know examples of hydrogeology in the field.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.