Time table coordination
Due to the fact that student numbers are increasing at the BOKU, it is getting more and more difficult to arrange everything in a way, that students complete their studies without loss of time.
Therefore, the department Administration for Teaching and Learning of the Study services coordinates the compulsory courses of the bachelor programs.This approach should help to arrange the procedure as time efficient as possible.
Dates for the courses
A time table generated for the compulsory courses of the bachelor programs by the department Administration for Teaching and Learning.
- The time table will be adopted from the previous year. Date changes (within the schedule) are possible if the notification was in time and it does not bring any appointment conflicts with it.
- Compulsory courses have absolute priority when it comes to room reservations. In case of appointment conflicts during the schedule planning, the person who is responsible for the lecture room coordination has the right to sign out other courses and dates.
- In some cases, the seminar rooms at the single institutes can be included in the schedule planning for the compulsory course as well. This approval is required and mandatory.
Announcement of dates
Dear teaching staff, please support us by entering the dates of your course(s) in BOKUonline or sending them per e-mail to termine.bokuonline(at)boku.ac.at
You will receive an email before the semester starts with all the essential information.
Announcement of dates for compulsory courses of the bachelor programs:
- Winter semester: Mid-March – End of April
- Summer semester: End of September – Mid of October
Date registration for compulsory courses of the bachelor programs:
- Winter semester: Beginning of May – Mid-June
- Summer semester: Beginning of October – Beginning of December
Dear teachers, dear students, in case of overlappings between courses or other reasons why a schedule change is necessary, please contact us by writing an email to termine.bokuonline(at)boku.ac.at