Continuation of studies If you are a returning student, your payment has to be made every semester during the admissions period.

If you’ve already paid your student union fee at another university, you have to register the continuation of your studies with the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences.  You will not be automatically registered. If you forget to register the continuation of your studies, your enrolment will expire.

Your payment must be made within the designated enrolment period! You can check the status of your payment and enrolment at BOKUonline under “tuition fee status.” forward