Eligible candidates who have received the letter of eligibility for LWM from BOKU may apply for fellowships provided by the Austrian Development Cooperation. Please apply with your provisional admission letter from IHE. You will receive this letter after uploading your confirmation of substantial eligibility together with your application at IHE.
The fellowship will be valid for the complete course duration with a monthly sum of EUR 970,- for living expenses and accommodation for the course parts in Europe. Whereas during the study period in Kenya the monthly fellowship amount will be EUR 485,-.
The fellowship does include coverage of international flights from your home country – Austria – Kenya – Netherlands – home country. The fellowship holder will receive full accident and health insurance during the MSc programme period.
- Principally, fellowship candidates should have about two to three years of practical or research experience since graduation. All applications are, however, considered on their individual merits.
- Fellowships are given with priority to applicants from the following countries: Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Bhutan, Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Albania, Kosovo, Palestinian Territories
- Age limit: not older than 35 years (men) not older than 40 (women)
Candidates can apply for an ADC-fellowship by sending the following documents to ipgl(at)boku.ac.at:
- Completed Austrian Fellowship Application Form
- Letter of eligibility for LWM as well as admission or conditional admission letter from IHE Delft
- copy of passport or official identity document / copy of birth certificate