We will address issues such as:
- Pros and cons of artificial intelligence.
- Which societal implications might arise out of artificial intelligence?
- In which parts of our lives is artificial intelligence already present, where will it be within in the next years?
- What regulatory measures should or could be taken and by whom?
- Which role do states have in controlling and governing emerging technologies such artificial intelligence?
The course consists of lectures, discussions, collaborative learning and teamwork. There will be reading assignments prior to each class, participation is mandatory. The course will be held on four dates (2hrs each) in June.
Please find the handout, including the course structure and reading assignments, here.
further information can be found via BOKU online.