REMINDER: Danubius Young Scientist Award 2019
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Germany, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Romania and the Ukraine
The award seeks to highlight the scientific work and talent of young researchers and enhance the visibility of the scientific community in the region: Moreover, the award encourages young scientists to engage in the scientific examination of the multifaceted issues and questions specifically related to the Danube Region.
The award will be endowed with 1.200 Euro for each winner of the Danubius Young Scientist Award.
- Scientific excellence and innovative approach of the academic work
- Thematic relevance of the scientific work for issues/problems of the Danube region
- Relevance of the scientific work beyond the national borders
- Potential of the candidate (for example: integration in international networks, participation in scientific projects, publication history, experience in teaching etc.)
- No formal age limit - BUT limitation to participants that have received their Master/PhD max. 5 years
PLEASE NOTE: The nomination of the award candidate cannot be made by the candidate himself/herself but he or she has to be nominated by their hosting scientific organization (university, academy of sciences etc.).
The number of nominations per organization is limited to 3. However, the three candidates have to come from different faculties or departments, institutes or research groups within the organization.
Applications must be send to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at till 110419, and the preselection will be made by the Vice Rector for Research and Innovation.
Official Deadline: 260419