ICRA course (in English and French) “Design and Management of InterActive Learning, Action Research and Outreach in Higher Education” (IAL-HE), 20 October – 7 November 2014, Wageningen, the Netherlands.
This ICRA course is meant for lecturers and teaching staff working in Agricultural Tertiary Education and interested in Inter-Active Learning, Action Research and Community Outreach.
Why choose this course?
• Our tutors are highly experienced in training, agricultural research and institutional change in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
• Training is tailored to the needs of participants and builds on their experiences and learning programmes.
Some of our course topics:
• Rural innovation and tertiary education in agriculture
• Interactive teaching and training skills
• Linking learning, action research and community engagement approaches in universities and TVETs
• Facilitating learning in interdisciplinary and multi-stakeholder teams
Our course brochure and application form are available on the ICRA webpage: http://www.icra-edu.org/page.cfm?pageid=ardsharingIA2014%2D1
Deadline for SOL-NFP Fellowship application is the 1st of May 2014. For details see: www.nuffic.nl/nfp/
Information on the French course is available from: http://www.icra-edu.org/page.cfm?pageid=FRradES2014