Advanced MSc programmes in Development Studies – application now!
The Institute of Development Policy (IOB - UAntwerp) offers three advanced MSc programmes in Development Studies for development professionals from all over the world (scholarships available!).
Globalisation and Development
• Tackle the great challenges of our time: migration, climate and environment and more equal distribution of wealth through trade, global value chains and labour markets
• Study the opportunities of inclusive development at the interface of global and local development processes
• Assess policy and programme interventions and the role of public and private actors therein.
Development Evaluation and Management
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the development paradigms and the role of external actors in that respect.
• Attain a better understanding of implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development policies and programmes.
• Analyse the interaction between national institutions, local politics and external actors.
Governance and Development
• Analyse governance in the interaction between the dynamics at the national level and the local level.
• Attain a better understanding of the processes of state formation, state failure and state reconstruction.
• Explore the issues of governance and development against the background of violent conflict and the challenge of post-conflict state reconstruction.
Further information: https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/faculties/institute-of-development-policy/development-studies/master-development-studies/