Call for experts for VCA Vanilla in Papua New Guinea
The call for the vanilla VCA in Papua New Guinea is relaunched - specifically for the environmental expert. Please see below the profile. The deadline for CVs: 6 April 2018.
- S/he is a senior expert with deep knowledge of and experience on the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA).
- Experience on LCA value chain analysis in developing countries is appreciated.
- Experience in value chains, including in tropical fruit, is required.
- Knowledge on the Papua New Guinea will be appreciated.
- S/he will preferably use the SimaPro software for LCA.
- S/he will provide a report on Environmental Analysis that will be included in the final report.
- S/he will help the team leader to formulate an executive summary and conclusions that combine the results of the different analyses in order to answer the framing questions and to finalise the report (rereading, formatting the report…).
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.