Erasmus Staff Week at the University of Murcia, Spain
The University of Murcia invites to participate at the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place from 13th to 17th of May 2019 in Murcia, Spain.
A program for the following target groups has been prepared:
- Staff working in the University Libraries, up to 5 people
- Staff working in IT Services, up to 5 people
- Staff working in Student Admission and Recruitment/ Communication Services, up to 5 people
- Intensive Spanish Course (20 hours), B1 level, up to 15 people
- Staff involved in the International Offices (management and promotion of internationalization), up to 15 people
If you want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff training mobility support, please check the website and contact Mag. Gudrun Reisinger for further information on ERASMUS+ Staff training funding.