931312 Mechanization of agriculture in developing countries (in Eng.)
- Vorlesung und Seminar
- Vortragende/r (Mitwirkende/r)
- Angeboten im Semester
- Sommersemester 2018
- Unterrichts-/ Lehrsprachen
The lecture is divided into two parts: Part 1 deals with the mechanization of agriculture in developing countries and part 2 with the use renewable energy sources in developing countries.
The objectives of the lecture are:
- to introduce problems of food production in developing countries,
- to broaden participants’ knowledge on traditional production systems and mechanization of important field and post-harvest operations,
- to improve participants’ ability to select appropriate technologies for the mechanization of different farm operations,
- to introduce the potential and application of different renewable energy sources in Developing Countries.
1. to select the appropriate technologies for the mechanization of the different farm operations of small scale farms in developing countries;
2.to design and implement development projects in the areas of food production, food security and value addition as well as in the application of sustainable energy for income generation;
3.to analyze traditional food storage methods and recommend improvement;
4.to identify renewable energy sources and their utilization in developing countries;
5.to evaluate the performance of different cooking stoves (e.g. energy saving stoves, solar cooking stove, etc.).
Noch mehr Informationen zur Lehrveranstaltung, wie Termine oder Informationen zu Prüfungen, usw. finden Sie auf der Lehrveranstaltungsseite in BOKUonline.