10.00 - 10.15, Welcome
10.15 - 11.00, Teaching I (Chair: D. Rasch), presentations of approx. 10 min. each, discussion at the end of the session
- B. Spangl, Teaching Basic Statistics with R
- B. Grün & Achim Zeileis, Automatic Generation of Simple (Statistical) Exams
- P. Filzmoser, Exploratory Data Analysis and Visualization with R
11.00 - 11.15, Coffee Break
11.15 - 12.00, Teaching II (Chair: D. Rasch), presentations of approx. 10 min. each, discussion at the end of the session
- A. Gebhard, Using ESS as R Programming Environment
- R. Alexandrowics, Learning R - The Students' Lense
- K. Kubinger, Why Do Psychologists Need R?
12.00 - 13.00, Lunch Break
13.00 - 13.45, Empirical Research & Application I (Chair: B. Spangl), discussion at the end of the session
- D. Rasch, Don't You Miss Design of Experiments in R?
- P. Simecek, Yes,...(but) now we can! - Package 'DOE' for the Statistical Design of Experiments
13.45 - 14.00, Coffee Break
14.00 - 15.00, Empirical Research & Application II (Chair: B. Spangl), presentations of approx. 20 min. each including discussion