It is our great pleasure to announce that the 17th International Conference of Travel Behavior Research (IATBR 2024 Conference) will be held in Vienna, Austria, on July 14-18, 2024.
IATBR is an international organization of scholars, researchers, practitioners, consultants, and public agency professionals dedicated to the advancement of travel behaviour research.
The main theme of the conference is "Transformative Travel Behaviour Research - Looking beyond Back-to-Normal"
The submission deadline for extended abstracts is August 15, 2023.
The conference welcomes submissions on all aspects of travel behaviour research and application and 8 (eight) Special Issues are currently planned as a part of IATBR 2024 post-conference publication.
In particular, the following nine thematic categories have been selected as the main focus areas:
* Active mobility, life-stages, and quality of life
* Adoption, adaptation, and impacts of new technologies
* Time-use and locational choices
* Innovative data collection methods and alternative data sources
* Psychometrics, attitudes, and perceptions
* Pattern recognition in decision-making processes
* Transformative policy and behavioural change
* Advanced modeling and simulation
* Other relevant topics
- Deadline of abstract submission (2000-3000 words): 15 August 2023
- Distribution of review results: 15 December 2023
- Early registration opening: 15 February 2024
- Start of the conference: 14 July 2024
For the extended abstracts which are selected for special issue publication, a separate time frame will be given upon the completion of the abstract selection process.
More information about the conference is available at: https://iatbr2024.univie.ac.at
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: iatbr2024(at)boku.ac.at