933314 Nutrient cycles and energy fluxes in organic farming
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2017/18
- Languages of instruction
Practical implementation of the topic by literature research and writing a seminar work on selected aspects:
- Climate change and water economy of plants
- Influence of reduced soil tillage on soil life
- Soil fertility and nutrient fluxes in organic vegan farming
- Distribution of farmyard manure and the effect on nutrient cycles and crop yields in
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
To know and assay the context between agriculture and material cycling (mineral and organic nutrients, water, agro-chemicals) as well as to estimate the significance of organic farming regarding material cycling.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.