Studying at BOKU?
- Consultation hours of the Student Advisory Service, just come by or drop a call
- Open House and Info Day for prospective students, offering a diverse programme about the bachelor studies
- Job and Study Information Fairs where BOKU is represented
- Project “Women in Technology”, particularly for girls
- Consultation by the student representatives of the Students’ Union BOKU
- Information about the admission procedure for the bachelor’s programme Food Science and Biotechnology
- Information about the admission procedure for the bachelor’s programme Environment and Bio-Resources Management
- Introductory Counselling within the General Admission Period
- This way to the course offerings at BOKU
- Tip: you can find all the courses you have to take to finish your selected programme in the curriculum. The curriculae are linked on the info pages of the programmes.
- This way to information about the admission. All the times and dates can be found in Dates&Deadlines.