Occupational Psychological Consulting
In general, occupational psychology is concerned with the interdependencies between work, health and performance. By establishing occupational psychological consulting, BOKU preventatively wishes to enhance the promotion of health in the work place and counteract psychologically straining working situations.
The consulting comprises the health-promoting design of occupational environments as well as the development of strategies for the reduction of psychological strain. Overcoming stress, dealing with conflicts, bullying, current crises or emotional problems may be covered in these consulting sessions.
Occupational psychological consulting is available free of charge for all staff members at BOKU. In addition, it is also aiming at managers who have psychological questions related to their staff members.
BOKU Occupational Psychologist - Mag. Regina NICHAM
- occupational psychologist
- clinical and health psychologist
Phone: 0699/11 61 3484 (09:00 - 18:00)
Education and Further Training
- Study of Psychology in Vienna
- Trainings as occupational psychologist in Vienna
- Trainings as clinical and health psychologist in Vienna
- Psychotherapist (Katathym Imaginative Psychotherapy)
- Training as nordic walking instructor
- Head of occupational psychology at IBG