BOKU Emergency Checklist, Travel insurance, ...
This page is available under these URLs:
How to prepare for traveling abroad on university business / for a (master) thesis research abroad? What to do in case of an emergency?
Important information for traveling abroad on university business and students' research activities abroad (emergency plan):
- emergency checklist (in case of updates of the checklist, BOKU members will be informed separately, updates are marked with changes-tracking function in the document)
- travel insurance (can only be seen when logged in as boku-staff)
Alternatively can every staff member use the APP (see what the app has to offer!)
- The timtable for the training for emergency situations and intercultural training - can be found in the BOKU-Trainingpass (BOKUonline)
- general information for traveling on university business
- Approval of data processing
a) for BOKU employees
b) for students with a travel order
- Rental of BOKU satellite phones for business trips
- Order your BOKU-Emergency Card for Business Trips (Emergency Number BMeiA, BOKU 24h Hotline, Insurance) - Information on the telephone numbers and the police number (visible under the photo, if you are logged in as a BOKU employee)