BOKU Emergency Checklist, Travel insurance, ...
This page is available under these URLs:
Current information on mobilities (COVID-19)
According to the current rectorate's information all business trips must be canceled (see Mailing Update 6.4.2020 – Informationen zu Corona-Virus)
How to prepare for traveling abroad on university business / for a (master) thesis research abroad? What to do in case of an emergency?
Important information for traveling abroad on university business and students' research activities abroad (emergency plan):
- emergency checklist (in case of updates of the checklist, BOKU members will be informed separately)
- travel insurance
- training for emergency situations and intercultural training - January 2020 (link will always be activated as soon as the next date for this training is known) - page in german only
- general information for traveling on university business
- Approval of data processing
a) for BOKU employees
b) for students with a travel order
- Rental of BOKU satellite phones for business trips
- Order your BOKU-Emergency Card for Business Trips (Emergency Number BMeiA, BOKU 24h Hotline, Insurance)
- organisational chart of BOKU's crisis management committee (for BOKU staff - at the moment in German only)