Support for Guest Lecturers / - Employees
This page is available under these URLs:
BOKU-International Relations assists incoming teaching staff (scientists) / BOKU institutes with:
- Accommodation information
- Visa – and Entry regulations
- BOKU-internal procedures (e.g. invitation letters)
- Code of practice for visitors meeting several BOKU departments (e.g. delegations of partner universities) - (visible only for BOKU staff after login) - the responsible EDV-person of your office needs to allow you to see those pages - he needs to open the the link for you in the BOKU Accountmanger "Zugriff auf Webseiten, die für OrgEH und "alle Mitarbeiter*innen" im Zugriff beschränkt sind"
- General advice (e.g. places to eat nearby the different BOKU buildings, finding a doctor)
- Travelling to and within Vienna
- Travelling and Accommodations - Tulln
- Portal Your Europe- Live in the EU (e.g. validity of driving licence, social security systems, double taxation, etc.)
Your Europe Advice - independent legal experts which offer legal advice for questions related to legislation in EU countries via e-mail or telephone for free and in all EU languages.