815340 Lecture series in soil, water and atmosphere
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Nolz, Reinhard , Ertl, Thomas , Holzmann, Hubert
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2018/19
- Languages of instruction
The lecture series aim the provision of basic knowledge in the process understanding of the interaction of water, soil and atmosphere.
In particular the following subjects will be taught:
- water balance processes (quantitative aspects),
- water quality of water bodies and drinking water,
- soil functions and soil plant atmosphere interactions,
- atmospheric phenomenon (weather and climate)
- mass flows and (physical, chemical and biological) processes in urban water management
- monitoring the mass flows to understand the processes in urban water management .
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Acquire basic understanding of the water transport and transformation processes as a foundation for more specialised lectures and seminars.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.