854107 Landscape planning - field trip I
- Field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Fuxjäger, Renate , Eichinger, Johanna
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2019
- Languages of instruction
Field trips to a variety of different case studies in landscape planning and open space planning in Austria
This year we will visit two urban regions in Upper Austria: "Stadtregion Wels" and "Stadtregion Leonding". They were founded 2017 to manage the challenges of the future.
We will discuss the process of creating a planning strategy for the city region and look at projects in the fields of optimizing settlements and mobility.
- Previous knowledge expected
* Introduction in Landscape Planning and Nature Conservation (STEOP)
* Landscape Planning I
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
* to gain insight in objectives and realistion of landscape planning projects
* to reflect on contents taught in lectures on landscape planning and open space planning
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.