951108 Environmental aspects in plant production
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Santner, Jakob , Mehdi-Schulz, Bano , Kaul, Hans-Peter , Bodner, Gernot , Koschier, Elisabeth Helene
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2019/20
- Languages of instruction
05.10.2017 Introduction, Presentation of seminar topics, scientific writing I
12.10.2017 Strategies of sustainable plant production
19.10.2017 Environmental effects of agronomical practices
09.11.2017 Scientific writing II
16.11.2017 Plant production, climate gases, climate change
23.11.2017 Environmental effects of plant protection agents
30.11.2017 Monitoring nitrate in ground water. DI Thomas Wallner, Boden.Wasser.Schutz.Beratung
07.12.2017 external lecture, to be announced
14.12.2017 Glyphosate. Dr. Peter Schweiger, Global 2000
11.01.2018 Presentations I
18.01.2018 Presentations II
25.01.2018 Presentations III
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students of this course
- have on overview on topical environmental issues in plant production.
- train and enhance their competence in writing scientific papers and in presenting scientific topics.
- know how to conceptualize and structure scientific texts.
- know the possibilities for literature research.
- know and apply the scientific citations correctly.
- by reviewing the seminar theses of their collegues, the students develop a better understanding for precise and comprehensible writing of scientific texts.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.