834321 Biocultural diversity in rural landscapes
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2020
- Languages of instruction
- From Biodiversity to Biocultural Diversity
- The concept of Biocultural Diversity
- Examples and case studies from rural landscapes and forests, Past and present situation, preservation strategies
Attention: Due to the current situation all scheduled dates are cancelled and the course will be continued via Zoom and BOKUlearn.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Discussion of contemporary concepts of nature conservation and possibilities of their sustainable implementation
- Understanding the interrelationships of biodiversity with human land use, socio-economic and cultural factors
- Arguments for the importance of biological and cultural diversity for our survival and life quality.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.