736310 Seminar environmental law
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Eisenberger, Iris
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2020
- Languages of instruction
The course complements and deepens the contents of the curricula from legal subjects. It deals with Austrian, European, and international environmental law, its peculiarities, and relationships, as well as selected subject areas.
- Previous knowledge expected
Previous knowledge in environmental law is desired.
You can prepare yourself with the documents of these two courses:
736,180 Grundlagen des Rechts and
You can register independently for the BOKU learn courses from these two courses and access the documents.
You can find a guide on how to do this at http://www.wiso.boku.ac.at/law/faq/
under the section "Questions about BOKUonline and BOKU learn".
Vorkenntnisse im Umweltrecht sind erwünscht.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
After completing the course, students are able to:
- Apply acquired knowledge in practice;
- Analyze and legally assess complex environmental issues; and
- Professionally make decisions, taking into account the legal requirements of environmental law.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.