731310 Economic of sustainable land use under global change
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2020
- Languages of instruction
The lecture covers basic concepts and phenomena of “global change” and its interdependencies to land use from a global to local scale such as climate change, demographic development and environmental change. Land use considered from a theoretical economic and applied political perspective. The latter includes the design of payments for ecosystem services.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Gain knowledge on basic global change phenomena and interrelationship to land use
- Understand land use chang from an economic perspective
- Gain knowledge in scientific methods to analyse land use change
- Train competencies in understanding and interpreting scientific literature
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.