933107 Compulsory internship seminar - organic farming
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Neuwirth, Stefan , Gollner, Gabriele
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2021
- Languages of instruction
- Clearing experiences of the trainees with respect to work and life conditions on the farm
- Critical reflexion of the contents of the previous study on the basis of the experience during the practial course
- Discussion of professional and methodological questions arisen during the practical course on theory and practice of organic farming
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Comparison and reflexion of experience and knowledge from the Practial Course with contents and orientations of the previous study with special respect to questions of organic farming
- Before you start your internship, please read the information provided and get in contact with your professor Gabriele Gollner.
- The place/farm where you are going to do your internship will be discussed and chosen together with Mrs. Gollner.
- As soon as you complete your full internship (two months) you may sign up for the seminar.
- Please make sure to bring the certificate for organic farming and evidence of internship. At the end of the semester, hand in the certificate, the evidence of internship and the report about your internship.
For more information about your compulsory internship and the seminar please regard the information sheet.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.