774109 Chemistry for NAWAROS
This page is available under these URLs:
- Exercise course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2021
- Languages of instruction
Practical production of basic chemicals from plants and their conversion into a commodity.
- Previous knowledge expected
Recommended to have the lectures 773.119 "Chemische Übungen" and 774.125 "Chemische Technologie Nawaros" sucessfully attended.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- students acquire knowledge about the chemical composition of plants firsthand;
- the practical work under guidance will enable them to understand the macroscopic properties of the main ingredients and to recognize them in products;
- students have skills that allow them to develop a more concrete idea of group processes in the processing of plant materials
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.