874328 Lighting technique
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2020/21
- Languages of instruction
- introduction to lighting technique
- concentration and pollution by illumination
- illumination planning
- illumination of sports fields and leisure areas
- illumination of public spaces
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students will be equip with required know-how for planning, design and maintenance of lighting solutions.
A new field of work and consulting area should be open up for landscape planner and architects.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.