874317 Field trip to landscape construction and science of building materials
- Field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Drexel, Anna Maria , Marx, Dorothee , Ottner, Franz
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2021
- Languages of instruction
The excursions complete the lectures and illustrate the different themes studied with concrete examples and projects (paving set, wood construction, iron and steel construction, etc.)
On site, discussion and debate arise regarding the built result of the planned project.
We will broach the issue of resolving problems in the building process especially regarding material utilisation and their maintenance in public space projects. We will also concentrate on understanding the processing companies work regarding raw materials treatment.
- Previous knowledge expected
Preference is given to participants, who have the Lectures Landscape Construction I and Landscape Construction II already completed
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Proper expert use of materials
- Distinguishing quality differences in completed projects
- Overview of applications in landscape planning
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.