958344 Biology and physiology of the grapevine - exercises
This page is available under these URLs:
- Exercise course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Decleva, Sabine , Herrera, Jose Carlos , Forneck, Astrid
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2020/21
- Languages of instruction
Accompanying exercises to the lecture "Biology and physiology of the grapevine"
Acquiring practical knowledge about the analysis of:
* Anatomy and functioning of the grapevine organs
* Environmental stressors and their effects on the vine physiology
The blocked exercise will take place at UFT Tulln.
In addition, a field trip is organised.
Attendance is mandatory (2 blocks out of 6 can be missed)
- Previous knowledge expected
Recommended: Lecture "Biology and Physiology of Grapevine"
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students will be able by means of practical exercises to:
* dissect and recognise important grapevine organs and their physiological function
* understand the growth cycle and its physiological background
* understand the reaction mechanisms of grapevine to environmental changes and how to measure it
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.