976306 Advanced animal nutrition
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Kickinger, Thomas , Schedle, Karl
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2022
- Languages of instruction
1. Nutrients and digestion systems
2. Energy (ME and NEL, feeding concepts for fattening, lactation and reproduction).
3. Protein (protein quality (monogastric species) and duodenal protein (ruminants), feeding concepts).
4. Minerals and trace elements (requirement and supply, bioavailability).
5. Feed law.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Understanding of energy, protein and mineral metabolism in agricultural livestock, derivation of feeding strategies for different types of animal performance, and basic knowledge of feed law.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.