872103 Field trip - geology and geomorphology
This page is available under these URLs:
- Field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Fiebig, Markus , Riedl, Barbara
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2022
- Languages of instruction
Bearbeitung einer Educational Resource;
1. To study a link with al sublinks and answer the following questions: Which geological layers exist in the subsurface of Vienna (specially along the extension of the underground line U2)? How do these layers correspond with the surface geomorphology? What kind of problems in landscape planning are related to these rocks and surface morphologies? Please answer written (max. 2 pages until xx. Juny per email to email@example.com) and prepare a short oral presentation for the excursion day).
2. Excursion day by foot and maybe public transport, starting at BOKU, Field investigation and short presentations in small groups, Mask and distance will be in use
- Previous knowledge expected
Knowledge of the content of the lecture Geology and Geomorpholoy is expected.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students are familiar with the regional geology in the surroundings of Vienna.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.