970309 Environmental biotechnology seminar
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Drosg, Bernhard , Neureiter, Markus , Fuchs, Werner , Gübitz, Georg , Fritz, Ines , Loibner, Andreas Paul , Bochmann, Günther , Holubar, Peter
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2022
- Languages of instruction
The students will be confronted with current research topics in the field of environmental biotechnology and they will acquire and practice skills that are required for the presentation and discussion of scientific problems.
The following subject areas will be covered:
- Water Technologies
- Biomaterials and Enzyme Technology
- Alternative Energy Production
- Contaminated Land
- Microbial Production Technology and Bioactive Formulations
- Contaminant Biogeochemistry & Environmental Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Anaerobic Digestion
Current topics and supervisors: see e-learning course
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students have obtained an overview on current scientific topics in the field of environmental biotechnology. They are able to perform a literature research on a given topic and to present the essential items in an oral presentation. Furthermore, they are able to actively participate in a scientific discussion.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.