970400 Doctoral seminar
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Bürstmayr, Hermann , Schedle, Karl , Nyanhongo, Gibson Stephen , Gübitz, Georg , Gierus, Martin , Lemmens, Marc , Wetscherek, Wolfgang , Baumgartner, Sabine , Schuhmacher, Rainer , Fuchs, Werner , Berthiller, Franz , Loibner, Andreas Paul , Krska, Rudolf , Ribitsch, Doris
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2021/22
- Languages of instruction
The seminar addresses advanced topics in the field of agrobiotechnology and all participants are encouraged make contributions to the discussion. The students elaborate and present topics that are related to the subject of their doctoral thesis.
The presentations are related to special research topics in the field of agrobiotechnology with emphasis on:
- Biotechnology in Plant Production
- Natural Materials Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Biotechnology in Animal Production
- Animal Nutrition, Products and Nutrition Physiology
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The students are experienced in preparing and processing scientific results on their own. They are able to present their results in front of a larger professional audience and to answer critical questions. They can assess the contents of presentations and actively participate in a scientific discussion, even if the topic is not part of their own research.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.