816099 Seminar for practical training
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Holzmann, Hubert
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2021/22
- Languages of instruction
The seminar for practical training enables the confirmation of a passed practical training for the respective master programme. It will be considered in the frame of the free elective courses.
- Previous knowledge expected
The following requirements have to be achieved:
1) Completion of at least three weeks of practical training in fields of work closely related to the curriculum.
2) The pratical training has to be passed during the master subscription phase.
3) A confirmation form of the employer has to be submitted.
4) The internal confirmation form (see online course materials) has to be filled out
5) A brief report has to be prepared (at least 3 A4 pages).
6) Registration for the course Praxisseminar (816099) after the practical training.
7) Transmission of the documents (see item 3, 4, 5) at the Inst. f. Wasserwirtschaft, Hydrologie und Konstr. Wasserbau (IWHW_BOKU, Muthgasse 18, 3rd floor).
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Gaining insight and experiences of practical work related to master contents.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.