816333 International law and cooperation development
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Hödl, Edith , Eder, Gerald
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2021/22
- Languages of instruction
The legal aspects and items will be taught in the frame of the course "Water Legislation" (Course number 812348). Cooperation development and international project management will be given by an alternate external expert.
Important note !!!
If you register for "international law and cooperation development" the course content of "water legislation" is an integral part of it. For the first course you gain more credits. Therefore a double counting (grading for "water legislation" only) will not be possible. Consequently you should only register for one of these two courses.
- Legal Basis of European Water Management, esp. Water Framework Directive and Flood Risk Management Directive
- International Projekt Management (legal and institutional frame and boundaries)
- Previous knowledge expected
- Basics of the European Community; Base Knowledge of Water management problems and Law
- English Language Skills
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Understanding of Water Problems and Solutions in European and International context
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.