816350 Runoff formation in torrential headwater basins
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and seminar
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Hübl, Johannes , Holzmann, Hubert
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2021/22
- Languages of instruction
Introduction of runoff formation processes and of concepts for runoff estimation. Both the meteorological driving forces and the basin characteristics (vegetation, soil, geology) are addressed. In particular the following sub processes are introduced:
- surface runoff
- subsurface runoff
Simple model concepts for rainfall runoff transformation are introduced.
- Previous knowledge expected
Achievment of entrance criteria for the master programm
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- Deepening the knowledge of sub-processes in runoff formation and of the local water balance components.
- Skills for presenting subject related contents
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.