734401 Construction logistics
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
Special requirements for the logistics of construction processes are covered in this course.
Special aspects are:
* the deployment planning of scarce resources and the cooperation of stakeholders at construction sites
* the commissioning of material
* the timely delivery of materials to construction sites,
* access management at construction sites and the tasks of consolidation centers and their locations.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students will understand the requirement for logistics management at construction sites and will be able to design decision models to improve operations planning.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.