734327 Business management II
This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and exercise
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Kogler, Christoph
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
(1) Introduction and conceptual foundations: basic terms and management process, corporate constitution and corporate ethics.
(2) Planning and control: strategic analysis, strategy determination and implementation, operational planning and control.
(3) Organization: design of organizational structures, corporate culture, change management and innovation, organizational learning and knowledge management.
(4) Leadership and personnel: motivation and behavior, group and group behavior, leadership, personnel as a management task.
(5) Focus on the wood supply chain.
(6) Self-reflection, application and coaching.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.