This page is available under these URLs:
- Lecture and field trip
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Bondar-Kunze, Elisabeth , Hein, Thomas , Graf, Wolfram , Wahl, Marie , Rabl, Georg , Koller, David , Gross, Sarah Maria , Töchterle, Nikolaus , Von Spinn, Dominik , Novotny, Christoph , Zeiringer, Bernhard , Haidvogl, Gertrud , Unfer, Günther , Remele, Sophie
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
- Basics in ecology of streams and riverscapes and fish ecology
- Impacts of anthropogenic interventions on / in flowing water and river landscape systems ( regulation / construction of power plants , etc. ) ;
- introductory examples in planning of restoration projects and monitoring in the context of relevant legislation
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Based on the knowledge of physicochemical and abiotic processes imparted in the lecture Hydrobiology I, students will learn to understand ecological relationships in river systems and will address basic practical questions - especially in restoration ecology - with the help of examples.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.