874302 Landscape design project
This page is available under these URLs:
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Müller, Helene , Gratzer, Hanna , Benesch, Alfred R. , Stangl, Rosemarie , Rauch, Johann Peter
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
The two groups will work on the same area (one German speaking group and the other English speaking).
The projects will focus on different topics:
• Complementary stonewalls inventory in an other area of the municipality
• "Walserweg" passing by Batschuns and Suldis in direction of Laterns
• Analysis of the existing stonewalls and proposal development for their conservation.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Speciality: Landscape construction
The object planning project is focusing on the following theme : "Historical walkways and accompanying dry stone walls".
Based on an inventory of the existing walkways and their accompanying dry stone walls, the project will develop concepts and measures to help the municipality maintaining its patrimony.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.