733329 Environmental economics at company level
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Kantelhardt, Jochen
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
(1) Introduction to environmental economics at company level
(2) Selected planning tools for an environmentally sound business organisation
(3) Considerations with regard to 'environmentally sound investments'
(4) Instruments for multi-objective optimization
(5) Environmentally sound business organisation and risk
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students know advanced methods and models of relevance for an environmentally sound business organisation and they are able to critically discuss these methods and models
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.