816343 Environmental risk analysis and management
This page is available under these URLs:
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2023
- Languages of instruction
- Elements of a risk based approach
- Expression of risk
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Reliability Analysis
- Event Trees
- Sources and Expression of Uncertainities
- Decision Making under Uncertainity
- Case Studies
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The basic principles for the identification, assessment and management of environmental risks will be elaborated.
Environmental risk comprises a set of fools for the evaluation of social, economic and environmental damages.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.